And Purses Bags For Peacock Glitter Clutches Bag Evening Women Cute Black Clutch Animal 0YrOvzOqw
- Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Research
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Yuan Yuan, M.D., Ph.D. is an assistant professor specializing in breast oncology in the Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics.
Prior to joining City of Hope in 2012, she was an assistant professor at Loma Linda University Medical Center in the Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology, and a principal investigator for multiple breast cancer trials. Dr. Yuan received her bachelor of medicine degree from Xuzhou Medical College in Xuzhou, China, and an M.S. in oncology from Peking Union Medical College in Beijing, China. She went on to complete a Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology from the University of California, Riverside. She then completed a research fellowship at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, CA, followed by an internship and residency in internal medicine at the New York University Downtown Hospital in New York, NY. She furthered her training with a hematology and oncology fellowship at the New York University Medical Center, under the direction of Dr. Franco Muggia.
Dr. Yuan’s clinical research interests center on novel therapeutics for metastatic triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). She currently leads multiple clinical trials for metastatic triple negative breast cancer including the following targeted therapies: immune check point inhibitors, androgen receptor targeted therapy, PIK3CA pathway inhibition. She is awarded a STOP CANCER Career Development Award supporting translational research in TNBC tumor evolution and a NIH R03 grant studying biomarkers predicting chemotherapy toxicity in women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy.
Dr. Yuan has published several articles in peer-reviewed literature and has been invited to present at national and international meetings. She is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and oncology.
- 2012 - present, Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2009 - 2012, Assistant Professor, Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology, Loma Linda University , CA
- Women Glitter Evening Clutch For Cute Purses Black Clutches And Bag Bags Animal Peacock 2006 - 2009, Oncology Fellow, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY.
- 2003 - 2006, Internal Medicine Intern, New York University Downtown Hospital, New York, NY.
- 2002 - 2003, Postdoctoral Research Assistant, The Scripps Institute, La Jolla, CA.
- 1997 - 2002, Doctorate of Philosophy degree, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA.
- 1994 - 1997, Research Assistant, Cancer Institute, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
- Breast Cancer
- Ph.D., Biochemistry and molecular biology, University of California, Riverside, CA
- M.S., Oncology, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
- Bachelor of Medicine, Xu-Zhou Medical College, Xu-Zhou, China
- Research Fellowship, Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, CA
- Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology, New York University Medical Center, under the direction of Dr. Franco Muggia.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, New York University Downtown Hospital in New York, NY
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Affiliated Hospital of Xu-Zhou Medical College, Xu-Zhou, China
- Internship, Internal Medicine, New York University Downtown Hospital in New York, NY
- State of California Medical License Crossbody Earthette Zac Accordion ZAC Posen Rose Rose 1IvwwcTqp
- State of New York Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Hematology
- American Board of Oncology
July 30, 2018
February 07, 2017
February 03, 2017
Yuan Y., Uppala T.P., et. al. Academic-Community partnership outreach program to improve accrual of underrepresented minority women to breast cancer clinical trials in Southern California. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. (Submitted, March 2015)
Chen C.H., Cheng C.T., Yuan Y., Ann D. et al, Elevated MARCKS phosphorylation contributes to unresponsiveness of breast cancer to paclitaxel treatment. Oncotarget Jun 20;6(17):15194-208. 2015
Mortimer J., Jung J., Yuan Y., Dadwal S. et al. Skin/nail infections with the addition of pertuzumab to trastuzumab-based chemotherapy. Breast Cancer Res Treat, 2014; 148 (3):563-570.
Molecular Biology of Breast Cancer (Book Chapter) J. Kurreck and CA Stein, Molecular Medicine, Wiley, 2015.
Khan S., Bennit H.F., Turay D., Perez M., Mirshahidi S., Yuan Y., Wall N.R. Early diagnostic value of Survivin and its alternative splice variants in breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2014, 14:176
Yuan Y., Yu M Liao; Chung T Hsueh; Hamid R Mirshahidi. Novel targeted therapeutics: inhibitors of MDM2, ALK and PARP. Journal of Hematology & Oncology, 2011 Apr 20; 4:16
Yuan Y., Cohen D., Love E, Yaw M, Levinson B, Nicol SJ, Hochster HS. et al. Phase I dose-escalating study of biweekly fixed-dose rate gemcitabine plus pemetrexed in patients with advanced solid tumors. Cancer Chemotherapy Pharmacol 2011 Aug;68(2):371-8
Yuan Y., Wieczorek R., Green L.D., Cook P., Ballard H., Araten D.J. et al. Multiple Myeloma Involving Skin and Pulmonary Parenchyma after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation. Journal of Hematology & Oncology 2009 Nov 13;2:48
Yuan Y., Orlow S.J., Curtin J., Downey A., Muggia F. Pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD): enhanced skin toxicity in areas of vitiligo. E cancer medical science .2008;2:111
Petrovan R.J., Yuan Y., Curtiss L.K. Expression of the Lystbeige mutation is atheroprotective in chow-fed apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. J Lipid Res. 2008 Feb;49(2):429-37
Zhu Y., Liao HL., Xie X., Yuan Y., Shemerman MB et al, Oxidized LDL downregulates APT-binding cassette transporter-1 in human vascular endothelial cells via inhibiting liver X receptor (LXR). Cardiovasc Res. 2005 Dec1;68 (3):425-32
Zhu Y., Liao HL., Niu XL, Yuan Y, Stemerman MB et al, Low density lipoprotein induces eNOS translocation to membrane caveolae: the role of RhoA activation and stress fiber formation. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2003 Dec 30;1635(2-3):117-26
Yuan Y., Verna L.K., Stemerman M.B., et al., Cholesterol enrichment upregulates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in human vascular endothelial cells. Biochimica Biophysica Acta 2001 Dec 30; 1534(2-3): 139-48
Y. Zhu, Liao H.L., Wang N., Y.Yuan, Stemerman M.B., et al., Lipoprotein promotes caveolin-1 and ras translocation to caveolae: role of cholesterol in endothelial signaling, Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol., 2000,( 20): 2465-247
Yuan Y., Zhou C.N. Photodynamic therapy induced cell apoptosis (appraisal in Chinese) Chinese Journal of Laser Medicine. 1996, Vol. 5(2): 111-115
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Southwest Oncology Group
- SWOG Breast Committee
- Cancer Trials Support Unit